Thank you for presenting at the Second International Conference on Non-Adversarial Justice.
Please check the online conference program to re-confirm the time and room of your session. Whilst we don’t anticipate any changes please check the program again prior to your session.
Below are some tips to assist you, most importantly please ensure you start and finish your presentation on time.
Your allocated presentation length is 60 minutes including question time.
Your workshop presentation should be an educative and interactive session.
Before the Session
- A Dropbox Folder is available for you to upload your presentation prior to the conference. Please click here to upload your presentation.
- Please also bring your presentation files to the conference on a USB (embed any content such as audio or video – do not link to external files).
- When you register at the venue you will be directed to the Speaker’s Preparation Room. An AV technician will confirm they have received your presentation or upload your presentation on to a central computer and network it to the appropriate room and session.
- The presentation computers use PowerPoint with Windows operating system. As a backup, we suggest you bring your laptop if you use a Mac or require a specific or uncommon program.
- Note: Please ensure your PowerPoint presentations are in 16:9 aspect as 4:3 aspect (square) presentations will not fill the venue’s screens.
- Abstracts and will be available on the Conference Website. Presentations will be made available to conference delegates and AIJA members following the conference.
- Please go to your session room 15 minutes prior to the start time to meet the session chair (their name will be noted in the program), AV technician and familiarise yourself with the room and audio visual setup.
During the Session
- Please be seated in the front row so that you can move to the lectern quickly at the end of the previous presentation.
- There will be AV technicians roaming between the session rooms to trouble shoot any technical issues should they arise.
- The length of your presentation is noted in the program. During your presentation, please keep a strict eye on the time. YYour allocated presentation length is 60 minutes including question time.
- At the end of your presentation the chair will ring a bell for you to conclude immediately. The chair will only ask a question if you have finished in time. At the conclusion of the session any remaining time will be used for questions and discussion.
- We do not want to embarrass you however the session chairs have been instructed to end all presentations after the allocated time, even if you are not finished, in order to keep the program to time.
There are no facilities for photocopying at the venue. We suggest you bring a copy of your slides and any handouts with you (if desired).